Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where can I find online car manuals? Or just find how to change a headlight?

I need a manual for a 1996 Honda Civic 2-door or just advice for how to change it for my girlfriends car (it was just stolen and recovered, hence the manual missing from it's usual spot... the glove compartment - does anyone store it anywhere else?, haha)
Where can I find online car manuals? Or just find how to change a headlight?
It's pretty simple. I've done it many times.



Here is a link
Where can I find online car manuals? Or just find how to change a headlight?
Do a serch on your car. I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima and I just did a serch by serching %26quot;Maxima headlighs.%26quot; From there I got all things on headlights. It really isn't that hard. Although, if it is your first time I understand. I was very scared the first time I had to change my headlights. All you have to do is make sure you buy the corect headlights for you car. They usually start with a 9---. For instance, the one that fits my car is 9003.



Now if you are talking about the actual compartment itself. I don't think the owner's manual will tell you too much information about that although I may be wrong. I recomend going to Pepboys or Advance Auto Parts and checking out what they have. In some storys you can actually see the owner's manual before you buy it. I hope that I was helpful in answering you question.