Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing headlight 99 dodge intrepid?

Does anyone know if you need to remove the fender when changing the headlights on a 99 Dodge Intrepid?|||No, you don%26#039;t have to remove the fender. There are two 5/16 screws, about 8%26quot; long, that hold headlamp assy. Remove those screws and pull out lamp assy, then replace headlamp bulb...





Hi shoegirl...After you remove the two screws, pull the lamp assy forward enough to twist the headlamp socket and parklamp socket counter clockwise, then remove connector,socket and bulb all together. The lamp assy should come out now. If your still having trouble, let me know. I can send you a diagram/exploded view of the headlamp assy..|||I have question about headlight alignment. I changed the bulb on the same model. But it%26#039;s aiming too high, so I need to lower the beam. but i cant find any screw to adjust the headlight, does anyone know where they are?

Report Abuse