Friday, June 3, 2011

Help with changing headlight assembly on a 2004 Dodge Intrepid passenger side...?

I have the new assembly however it did not come with any instructions so if anyone out there can help me please feel free to do so. I have to do this on Monday birthday present for the lady friend and it is going to be a surprise for her. Do I have to take the fender off? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I assume that I can use the old hardware to replace the assembly with, am I right? HELP!!!!!!!!!!|||There are two long bolts that face straight up that hold the whole housing in, I think they may have 5/16 (8 mm) heads. You also have to remove the plastic cover along topside. Has little plugs that you can lift the center up first with pliers, then the plug comes out. You DO NOT take fender off.