Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change my headlight when it isn't cooperating?

I have a 2002 Cavalier and have researched how to change it. I can remove the plastic covering, remove the two bolts that hold it in place, but when it comes to pulling the lamp up and out it doesn't move! I keep tugging on it and it just sounds like its going to break. Can anyone help me with this please???
How do I change my headlight when it isn't cooperating?
Try twisting it , instead of pulling.
How do I change my headlight when it isn't cooperating?
2 bolts are for adjusting it. 3 screws are for removing it.
Put the bolts and screws back in place.

1. Unplug the electrical connector in the rear.

2. There's a plastic ring that you rotate counterclockwise and pull straight off the back.

3. Pull the bulb straight out the back of the headlight assembly.

4. Install the new bulb, making sure that you press the bulb in firmly so that the o-ring is fully seated. And make sure you don't touch the glass with your fingers. If you do, clean it off with rubbing alcohol.

5. Replace the lock ring

6. Plug in the new bulb.
Are you replacing the headlamp or the bulb?



If the headlamp who cares if you break it, if it is the bulb see %26quot;jrrJT3%26quot;

answer.