Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do I change my headlight bulb on a 2007 lexus es350?

Thank you for looking. I need to change the headlight bulb on my 07' lexus es350. My car currently uses the H7 bulb. I tried doing it and was able to reach the actual light bulb, but was never able to pull it out of the socket. Do I have to turn it left, or right or should I just pull it right out? Please let me know. Thank you
How do I change my headlight bulb on a 2007 lexus es350?
If it needs changi ng because it is faulty, take it to the dealer. A 2007 car is still under guarantee.
How do I change my headlight bulb on a 2007 lexus es350?
If you can afford a 2007 Lexus ES then i personaly think you should take it to the dealer or a good mechanic, not try to fix it yourself.
well i will recommend you to use or see your car manual and it should tell you what to do. i will say first you need to unplug the electrical harness out from the bulbs. and then take the seal or the water house sealing out and look for the metal that holds the bulbs and unlatch it and take the bulbs out. and remember when installing the new bulbs, be sure not to touch the bulbs because that will shorter the life of the new bulbs. so the best way to do this is buy looking into your car manual and read and understand the whole thing or if you don't want to damage anything to your new beautiful. i will suggest you take it your Nearest Lexus or Toyota dealer. they can help you install it but will cost you money or just take it your nearest autozone too. may be some guy who have experience and help you instill it. good luck.