Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best HID headlight for my car?

I have a 2001 ford f150. I have seen a few cars with the headlights changed in them. I tried doing the same for mine and bought some 5900k bulbs. they are pretty cool but they are kinda blue and not as bright as i thought. I have seen some really bright white ones but I do not no what temperature (color, 5900k is what mine is now) to choose because many people have said different things but i want the really bright white ones.



thanks
What is the best HID headlight for my car?
I really like 4300k. Its very bright and almost pure white. with no blue tint.

4300k is actually the brightest color at around 3200 lumens, the higher you go in kelvin (COLOR TEMP) they will put out less lumens.

Xentec, phillips, etc are great kits. Do yourself a favor and get a high quality kit from the start. When I first got into these lights I went through 2 poor quality kits from ebay before finding a great kit.
What is the best HID headlight for my car?
Well your in the right Kelvin region. Bright white ones will be 6000K. I would recommend a Xentec HID Kit. You can buy them off eBay and they are amazing.