Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I just changed 1 headlight bulb to my truck and its yellow?

I now have a white and yellow headlight. Why is this happening?
I just changed 1 headlight bulb to my truck and its yellow?
your truck may have been originally equipped with white or blue light bulbs and you probably picked up a yellow light one.Change them both.Also,DON'T touch the glass cause the oil from your fingers will cause it to overheat and blow prematurely.Always handle halogen headlight bulbs by thier plastic bases.
I just changed 1 headlight bulb to my truck and its yellow?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that is soooo funny, (wiping a tear from my eye).
they are different bulbs dummy replace both and they will look the same if it bothers you
White light comes in different colors that are determined by their heat.

Yellow white isn't as hot or bright as white/bluish light

keep the yellow as a safety spare and go back and buy a high intensity bright light they are usually always the blue bright white.
Wiggle the connection and see if it gets brighter. If not check the ground wire from the socket to where it is fastened to the body.