Friday, September 23, 2011

How to change the headlight bulb 1995 mazda protege s?

Hey, I have a 1995 mazda protege S. I burnt out a bulb and I tried to change it today. I opened the hood located the bulb and pulled out this black box with wires attatched to it and the bulb was on it. The problem is I can't get the bulb off it looks like you just need to pull really hard but i'm scared it may break. I wanted to know is it ok to just pull the bulb out or is there a trick
How to change the headlight bulb 1995 mazda protege s?
the bulb has some kind of metal pin holding the bulb from coming out



is a bit tricky to take that thing out , is like, push down the metal thing down, then while pushing down the thing pull it to the engine side (like open a door, that movement is what i talking about) and when you do so the bulb will come out easy