Thursday, September 15, 2011

Which brand of halo headlight is the best for Acura Integra '99?

I'm thinking of changing my headlight to a halo headlight. I've seen plenty of decent priced ones all over ebay, but don't exactly know which one is the most reliable.

Also, I have a white integra, is it better to get the chrome headlight or the black housing headlight? I'm thinking the clear chrome one.

And lastly, are the halo lights bright when driving at night?

How long did they last?



Thanks!
Which brand of halo headlight is the best for Acura Integra '99?
please stay away from those ebay halo lights. They are crap. They are cheap because they are poorly built, often times you'll find water being able to get into the headlights, making it all foggy because the headlights are poorly sealed. Then on top of that, the most common problem is the actual halo part burns out so fast its rediculous, the most i've heard of one lasting is about 6 months, then you either have no halo's working, or one working and one not (Which looks really dumb). They are not bright for driving at night either, all they do is focus your headlight beam lower and conentrate it below a certain point, but if you ask me, the ebay projectors do a really bad job at it. Skip ebay projectors, join an Integra forum online and get projector retrofits done, they will be more expensive, but at least they will last you!


Which brand of halo headlight is the best for Acura Integra '99?
Spyder is a great name. I have em in my 98 gsr and they look really nice, I've only had em for about half a year but so i can't say much about reliability. But I've never heard of anybody having problems with theirs.

http://www.andysautosport.com/acura/1994_2001_integra/lights/headlights/spyder_auto/