Thursday, September 15, 2011

I need help changing my headlight lightbulb!?

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I can fit my hand into the space needed to access where the lightbulb comes out to change it but I can't figure out what to do to it to get it out! Does anyone know specifically how to do this on this vehicle?
I need help changing my headlight lightbulb!?
The socket should turn about 1/8 of turn to the left and then you can pull back to remove the socket from the lens , Do not touch the bulb (new) with your fingers, use a rag the opposite to install
I need help changing my headlight lightbulb!?
If no one comes out with a solution then my suggestion is to buy the car manual, surely it will explain every thing in detail. Quite possible you might need it sometime in future for a serious job.
on some vehicles, you have to remove the whole assembly from the front then you can get to the bulb socket. Look for bolts holding the assembly to the front end of the vehicle.
  • blond hair
  • networking
  •